The program has as an objective to diffuse current norms about labor inspection, present successful experiences and assist the areas involved with labor inspection, including:
• The presentation of the Integrated Labor and Social Security Inspection System (SIDITYSS), created under the Law 25.877, aimed at the control and audit of labor and social security norms in all the national territory.
• The ways of coordination with capable national public organisms on the subject and different jurisdictions; development of actions aimed to verify the completion of the labor and social security regulation in all the national territory, favoring the formulation of recommendations and elaborating improvement plans.
• To understand and strengthen the fulfillment of the Agreements 81 and 129 of the International Labor Organization (ILO), their complementary recommendations and those that contribute to the best fulfillment of services.
• To plan and carry out complementary inspection actions in jurisdictions where an elevated index of negligence to the labor and social security regulation is registered.
• To develop actions that enable to coordinate and execute monitoring and controlling national audit plans and other projects in general, managing the resources and the personnel affected to that purpose.
The program will be carry out in 2 stages; the first one, in a theoretical way at the Ministry of Labor headquarters of the country benefited by the program; and the second stage, in a practical way at the MTEySS of Argentina.
The activity will last two weeks, one at each headquarters, and will be execute it by 5 officials in both cases.